Thank you for your interest in licensing and using
Jesus Culture Copyrights

Jesus Culture

Thank you for your interest in licensing our songs and sound recordings! Jesus Culture has partnered with CCS to make licensing our songs a simple process. Just click the “License Now” link below to submit your request. A CCS representative will review your application and email an invoice for fees due.

Below is a list of the different types of licenses needed, based on the project the song is used for. Note: some projects require multiple licenses:

License Types


Mechanical License
To record a song to a physical medium such as CD, cassette, etc…

Digital Phonorecord Delivery (DPD)
To offer a song in a digitally downloadable format through the Internet

Synchronization License
To synch a song to a motion picture (for example, if you are to use the song on a DVD or video of any kind)

Print License
To offer lyrics, chord charts, or sheet music in print format, whether in physical format or for internet use.

Streaming License
To stream content on a website (content may not be downloadable). Licenses are issued to the website for a specific term (6 months, 12 months or more).

Master License
To duplicate or stream a recording. This may be the original artist’s trax used for background or a compilation album or it may be an accompaniment trax.

Click "License Now" to download the request form, complete the form and email as directed. A CCS representative will review your application and email an invoice for fees due. Once the invoice is paid a completed license will be emailed to your attention.

License Now $20 per license + royalties
or learn more here.

Need Help Getting Other Licenses?

Choose PERMISSIONSplus for a free list of licensing resources and Fact Sheets that will help you find the correct copyright owners to get proper licenses for other songs and recordings.

The Independent Creative's New Best Friend

Do you own copyrights? We can take care of the administration details, so you're free to be creative!
  • We register your songs with CCLI and collect royalties for you
  • We register your copyrights with the US Copyright Office
  • We give you online access to your copyright activities 24/7.
  • We license songs, recordings, film and other media.

PERFORMmusic license